Classic Car Parts Home >
Stainless Steel exhaust flange 76mm 3inch carburetor outlet bearing gasket for sale
This item has been shown 27 times.
Stainless Steel exhaust flange 76mm 3inch carburetor outlet bearing gasket:
Stainless Steel exhaust flange 76mm 3inch carburetor outlet bearing gasket
1. Quality stainless steel material makes it firm, corrosion resistant and not easy to rust.
2. Precision manufacturing makes it has stable performance and long service life.
3. Increase high flow air, instantly gain 10 -15 hp. / Tq.
4. Built to meet standard specification, strictly follow factory quality control.
5. Simple to install, no modification needed, convenient for using.
6. Reducer and metal gasket included.
7. 3-Bolt Flange.
8. TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Exhaust Manifold Kit
Inlet: Approx. 1.50in
Outlet: Approx. 2.50in
Fits for Chevy ALL Small Block
Fits for GMC V8 Engines from '55+ using the Standard Exhaust Pattern - 283, 305, 327, 350, 400
2 x Exhaust Manifold
2 x Manifold Gasket
2 x Manifold Port Gasket
2 x Mouth Piece
18 x Bolt
- All the items will be dispatched
within one business day by Airmail after the payment is clear.
- Most times you will receive your
order within 10-30 business days after we transfer your package to
the delivery company. We cannot guarantee the delivery timeframe if
the post office has any unexpected delays due to holiday, weather,
customs, or other conditions. Some countries like Russia, Brazil, or
some European countries may take up to 50 days or longer for
- We appreciate your patience if you
haven't received items in 30 days(Russian customers may need more
patience by reason of the local delivery system and/or customs). If
you are concerned in any way, please feel free to contact us via
message instead of leaving
negative/neutral response or opening a dispute. We will
make every effort to fix any problem(resend or refund any missing
- Customs duty is obligation and
liability of a in your country, so buyer should be
responsible for any tax and custom duty incurred. Generally, the
delay or failure delivery is sometimes caused by the policy of