This item has been shown 32 times.
Bando USA 6PK1715 OEM Quality Serpentine Belt
- 6 Ribs x 1715 mm or 6 Ribs x 67.5 Inch
- Strong tensile cords carry high horsepower loads without stretching
- Award winning OEM supplier with over 100 major quality awards from manufacturers such as GM, Toyota, Honda, VW, Nissan and many others
- Ground rubber ribs are compounded from high strength synthetic rubber for wear resistance and long life
- Bando has one line of belts for both OEM applications and the aftermarket. The same belt the manufacturer specifies and installs is the same belt sold in the aftermarket
Bando has been manufacturing rubber products for over 100 years. Bando is the OEM suppliers to over 80 percentage of the top 10 cars sold in the U.S. (by volume). As an OEM belt manufacturer, the serpentine belts are precision ground two times to insure adherence to OEM specification. Belts produced from a mold process will not achieve the exact rib profiles that are required by OEM suppliers. Bando belts are made with EPDM rubber which adheres to OEM specification which is more heat resistant and long lasting. With 19 plants worldwide, Bando is the 3rd largest manufacturer of automotive drive belts in the world. Bando USA manufactures belts in Bowling Green, Kentucky. All Bando belts are produced to one premium set of standards with only OEM quality. They manufacture power transmission belts for the automotive, industrial as well as agriculture providing complete coverage for domestic, import and light truck. Bando USA, with an ISO and QS9000 certified plant in Bowling Green, Kentucky has 16 additional plants located in 10 countries producing belts for local OEM. Automotive belts, serpentine, timing and V-belts from Bando are engineered to meet the unique requirements of high performance engines for applications that run the gamut from international racing teams to light duty trucks. Bando manufactures belts for the leading automakers, supplying both OEM and aftermarket applications, all to the same exacting standards of quality.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.