This item has been shown 11 times.
Bando 3240 Precision Engineered V-Belt
- Designed to provide the positive no-slip drive requirements needed on demanding overhead cam applications
- Precision molded teeth are protected by durable fabric facing for long life
- Tensile cord is engineered and tested for maximum load carrying capabilities
- Rubber backing resists abrasion, oil and heat
Bando has been manufacturing rubber products for over 100 years. Bando is the OEM supplier to over 80 percent of the top 10 cars sold in the U.S. (by volume).As an OEM Belt manufacturer, the serpentine belts are precision ground two times to insure adherence to OEM specification. Belts produced from a mold process will not achieve the exact rib profile that are required by OEM suppliers. Bando belts are made with EPDM rubber which adheres to OEM specification that is more heat resistant and long lasting. With 19 plants worldwide, Bando are the 3rd largest manufacturer of automotive drive belts in the world. Bando USA , manufactures belts in Bowling Green, Kentucky. All Bando belts are produced to one premium set of standards with only OEM quality. Manufacturing power transmission belts for the automotive, industrial and agriculture providing a complete coverage for domestic, import and light truck. Bando USA, with an ISO and QS9000 certified plant in Bowling Green as well as Kentucky, has 16 additional plants located in 10 countries producing belts for local OEM. Bando's automotive belts, serpentine, timing and V-belts are engineered to meet the unique requirements of today's high performance engines for applications that run the gamut from international racing teams to light duty trucks. Bando manufactures belts for the world's leading automakers, supplying both OEM and aftermarket applications, all to the same exacting standards of quality.
- We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
- We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via . We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.