This item has been shown 11 times.
The Source For USED AUTO PARTS
2017 Dodge Caravan 3.6L Engine Motor 6cyl OEM 100K Miles (LKQ~221934438)
Vehicle Fitment & Product Details - Please Check Vehicle Fitment Below Prior To Purchasing
LKQ Online is listing a used engine in good, working condition.No photos of the actual engine are available. A Stock photo has been used as a general representation.Warranty covers the Long Block (Engine Block, Cylinder Heads, Head Gasket(s), Crankshaft, Pistons, Rods, Bearings, Oil Pump, Camshaft(s), Valves & Lifters).There is NO core charge for this engine. To aid in installation, you get to keep your current engine and all attached accessories.****Please Note: The number (LKQ~XXXXXXXX) in the title is for internal use only. This is NOT a manufacturer part number, and can be disregarded.****This will fit:Chrysler Town and Country 2014-2016 (3.6L, 6 cyl, VIN G, 8th digit)
Dodge Journey 2014-2019 3.6L (VIN G, 8th digit)
Dodge Caravan 2014-2016 (3.6L, 6 cylinder, VIN G, 8th digit)
Dodge Caravan 2017-2019 (3.6L, VIN G, 8th digit)
Donor Vehicle & Part Information
Vehicle Stock #:
Vehicle Engine Size:
Part # or Vehicle Model:
6 Month Warranty (Parts ONLY - NO Labor)
LKQ303 ~221934438 ENG08042
You will only receive what is pictured unless otherwise stated in the description. Please do not assume anything else will be included if it is not pictured.
All of the parts we sell are guaranteed to be in good working condition unless otherwise noted. We ONLY guarantee the part(s) will fit the vehicle(s) listed in the description. If your vehicle was not originally equipped with the EXACT part(s) listed, it is your responsibility to consult a dealer to see if it will fit your application. Additional items may be needed if this is an upgrade or custom installation. Please consult your local dealer for ALL other applications.
Pricing & Inventory Errors
Occasionally, technical glitches may cause parts to be described incorrectly, have incorrect pricing information or cause out of stock/damaged inventory to be listed on . LKQ Online reserves the right to cancel/refund any order that had parts described incorrectly, had incorrect pricing information or was out of stock/damaged. We do our best to prevent these issues from happening and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
Important Information About Engine Warranty
(Warranty applies to parts that arrive defective/damaged or become defective within the warranty period)
What is Covered:
Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the Engine Block, Cylinder Head(s), Head Gasket(s), Crankshaft, Pistons, Rods, Bearings, Oil Pump, Camshaft(s), Valves & Lifters.
What is NOT Covered or Guaranteed to be included:
The engine you receive may or may NOT include some additional accessories and extra parts. If included these parts are sold AS-IS with NO WARRANTY and were included to help protect the engine during storage and shipping. Examples of these non-warranty parts include switches, sensors, cables, coils, wires, injectors, electronics, belts (including timing belt/chain), hoses, water pumps, brackets, intake/exhaust manifolds, oil pans and turbos/superchargers (if equipped). To aid in installation, you get to keep your current engine and all attached accessories. Warranty does NOT cover labor, diagnostic, towing or rental car costs.
Installation Check List:
(Failure to complete the following will void Warranty)
- Determine why the original engine failure occurred and make appropriate repairs.
- Insure this engine is the same application as the one being replaced.
- Clear all computer diagnostic codes from the vehicle prior to installing.
- Exchange the oil pan and pick up tube.
- Inspect and replace gaskets & seals (front seal, rear main seal, valve cover gaskets, oil pan gaskets).
- On crankshaft bolts that are drilled through sealant must be applied to avoid leaks.
- Install new thermostat & gasket (warranty will be void if engine heat tab is melted or removed)
- Replace the timing belt.
- Remove all 'cap-plugs' orifice covers.
- Replace water pump.
- Install replacement sparkplugs & wires.
- Exchange the flywheel and bolts.
- Exchange attached accessory items to insure proper fit (mounts, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, distributor, sensors).
- Disable fuel/ignition before attempting to start engine. This will allow the oil to prime as indicated by the manufacturer.
- Replace engine oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filters, coolant-antifreeze.
- Drain excess oil and coolant from exhaust system.
- If equipped with an engine oil cooler the radiator or external cooler must be replaced.
- Insure the cooling system is flushed and functioning properly.
***Warranty does NOT cover labor, diagnostics, towing, rental car, or any other expense related to an item being defective/damaged***
LTL Freight Delivery (See top of this listing for shipping cost)
Commercial Business address REQUIRES A VALID BUSINESS NAME & PHONE NUMBER. Lack of valid business name and phone number will delay your order. Please provide the business name and phone number during checkout.
Residential Address - Load is curbside delivery ONLY
- Someone over 18 must be present for delivery.
- Daytime phone number is required (load will not deliver until appointment is scheduled).
- Please make sure your voicemail box is setup to receive messages
- Cannot ship to AFO APO military addresses or P.O. Box.
Customer Pickup (Free)
Customers can elect to pick up this item at the location stated in this listing. Sales Tax may be applicable. You must provide at the time of check out a day time phone number.You must also provide our authorized Proof of Purchase email at the time of pick up in order for your item to be released. If not presented you will be turned away until you have provided the Proof of Purchase (this is for your own protection). The Proof of Purchase will be emailed within 2 business days of receipt of full payment.
Parts that are being picked up at the local warehouse are not prepared for shipment. They will not have any packaging included. If you will need this type of service please contact us. There will be a handling/packaging charge based on the size and weight of the part.
NO WEEKEND PICK UPS
PAYMENT & CHECKOUT
PayPal Only (Credit Cards can be used through PayPal)
NO credit cards, cash, or any form of checks will be accepted (for example: certified, personal, or company checks)
Tax - U.S. Residents
Applicable sales tax will be collected for all orders where it is required by law.
Tax - Canada Residents (Part must be located in Canada)
Sales tax will be charged when parts are sold to customers in Canada.
Please check rates below.
Quebec: 5% (GST) + 9.975% (TVQ) = (14.975%)
Ontario/New Brunswick/Newfoundland (13%) HST
Manitoba 5% (GST) + 8% (PST) = (13%) HST
Nova Scotia (15%) HST
British Columbia 5% (GST) + 7% (PST) = (12%) HST
Saskatchewan 5% (GST) + 5% (PST) = 10% HST
All Other Canada Provinces (5%) GST
***We cannot ship to the Canadian Yukon Territory. Orders to the Yukon will be canceled***