This item has been shown times.
2016 Chevrolet Malibu Automatic Transmission OEM 6K Miles (LKQ~132401719)
LKQ Online is listing a used transmission in good, working condition.No photos of the actual transmission are available. A Stock photo has been used as a general representation.Warranty covers the transmission case, torque converter (included for automatic transmissions only) and all internal components. The warranty does not cover any external wiring, sensors or other external parts that can be transferred from your current transmission.There is NO core charge for this transmission. To aid in installation, you get to keep your current transmission and all attached accessories.****Please Note: The number (LKQ~XXXXXXXX) in the title is for internal use only. This is NOT a manufacturer part number, and can be disregarded.****This will fit:Chevrolet Malibu 2016-2016 A.T.; 2.5L
ADDITIONAL DONOR VEHICLE & PART INFORMATION
Vehicle Engine Size:
Vehicle Stock #:
Part # or Vehicle Model:
6 Month Warranty (Parts ONLY - NO Labor)
LKQ SKU: LKQ112 ~132401719 TRA05006X
You will only receive what is pictured unless otherwise stated in the description. Please do not assume anything else will be included if it is not pictured.
All of the parts we sell are guaranteed to be in good working condition unless otherwise noted. We ONLY guarantee the part(s) will fit the vehicle(s) listed in the description. If your vehicle was not originally equipped with the EXACT part(s) listed, it is your responsibility to consult a dealer to see if it will fit your application. Additional items may be needed if this is an upgrade or custom installation. Please consult your local dealer for ALL other applications.
Pricing & Inventory Errors
Occasionally, technical glitches may cause incorrect pricing information or out of stock/damaged inventory to be displayed on . LKQ Online reserves the right to cancel/refund any order that was listed with the incorrect price or was out of stock/damaged at the time of sale. We do our best to prevent these issues from happening and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
Important Information About Transmission Warranty
(Warranty applies to parts that arrive defective/damaged or become defective within the warranty period)
What is Covered:
Transmission warranties are limited to defects in the transmission case/bellhousing and all internal components (unless mentioned in the NOT Covered section below).
What is NOT Covered:
It is the responsibility of the installer to replace the radiator or transmission oil cooler, flush the transmission oil cooling lines, fill differential, adjust shifter mechanisms, replace external switches sensors & solenoids, replace all filters, replace all seals, replace pan gaskets and Relearn, Reset or Replace computers and clear all codes when installing a transmission. Re-learning or resetting the Transmission to the vehicle may involve towing (Not Driving) to a dealership of same manufacturer in order to be performed. In certain types of Transmissions the TCM (transmission controlling computer) is incorporated with the Valve body which may require the valve body to be replaced. Transfer cases are not included with transmission from AWD vehicles. Warranty does NOT cover labor, diagnostic, towing or rental car costs.
Installation Check List:
(Failure to complete the following will void Warranty)
- Determine why the original transmission failure occurred and make appropriate repairs
- Insure the product provided is materially the same as the one to be replaced
- Remove oil pan and replace filter.
- Remove torque converter strap.
- Replace front seal.
- Properly install and index the torque converter completely into the front pump.
- Inspect and replace rear seal as needed.
- Change over sensors as needed.
- Flush the transmission cooler lines and radiator with a power flush machine or with an aerosol 'Cooler Flush Kit'. This will ensure the cooling system is flowing.
- Replace the radiator or cooler if recommended by the manufacturer.
- Remove all 'cap-plugs' from lines and orifices.
- Clear all transmission computer codes in the vehicle prior to starting or operating.
- Fill the transmission with the OEM recommended fluids.
- Verify the differential portion of the transmission is full of fluid.
- Most 4WD & some 2WD vehicles must re-learn the shift logic to the transmission after installation. You may verify with your local dealer if a re-learn is required for your vehicle. We do not reimburse for this service.
***Warranty does NOT cover labor, diagnostics, towing, rental car, or any other expense related to an item being defective/damaged***
LTL Freight Delivery (See top of this listing for shipping cost)
Commercial Business address REQUIRES A VALID BUSINESS NAME & PHONE NUMBER. Lack of valid business name and phone number will delay your order. Please provide the business name and phone number during checkout.
Residential Address - Load is curbside delivery ONLY
- Someone over 18 must be present for delivery.
- Daytime phone number is required (load will not deliver until appointment is scheduled).
- Please make sure your voicemail box is setup to receive messages
- Cannot ship to AFO APO military addresses or P.O. Box.
Customer Pickup (Free)
Customers can elect to pick up this item at the location stated in this listing. Sales Tax may be applicable. You must provide at the time of check out a day time phone number.You must also provide our authorized Proof of Purchase email at the time of pick up in order for your item to be released. If not presented you will be turned away until you have provided the Proof of Purchase (this is for your own protection). The Proof of Purchase will be emailed within 2 business days of receipt of full payment.
Parts that are being picked up at the local warehouse are not prepared for shipment. They will not have any packaging included. If you will need this type of service please contact us. There will be a handling/packaging charge based on the size and weight of the part.
NO WEEKEND PICK UPS
Payment & Checkout
PayPal Only (Credit Cards can be used through PayPal)
NO credit cards, cash, or any form of checks will be accepted (for example: certified, personal, or company checks)
Tax - U.S. Residents
Colorado residents will be charged a sales tax rate of 7.75%
Tax - Canada Residents (Part must be located in Canada)
Sales tax will be charged when parts are sold to customers in Canada.
Please check rates below.
Québec: 5% (GST) + 9.975% (TVQ) = (14.975%)
Ontario/New Brunswick/Newfoundland (13%) HST
Manitoba 5% (GST) + 8% (PST) = (13%) HST
Nova Scotia (15%) HST
British Columbia 5% (GST) + 7% (PST) = (12%) HST
Saskatchewan 5% (GST) + 5% (PST) = 10% HST
All Other Canada Provinces (5%) GST